B1 Preliminary Modulo 1 (25 ore) – lo studente avrà la capacità di acquisire le seguenti abilità:
Cambridge English: Business Preliminary is an intermediate level qualification for people who need to show employers that they have a knowledge of Business English sufficient for practical everyday use in a business environment.
It tests your ability to use English to carry out basic office skills such as:
- reading short messages
- interpreting charts
- writing short emails
- following short telephone conversations and discussions
- talking about business-related matters.
B2 Vantage Modulo 2 (25 ore) – lo studente avrà la capacità di acquisire le seguenti abilità:
Cambridge English: Business Vantage is an upper-intermediate level qualification in Business English.
Achieving Cambridge English: Business Vantage will allow you to:
- write short pieces of business correspondence, reports or proposals read extracts from business publications
- listen to, understand and contribute to discussions in meetings.
C1 Higher Modulo 3 (25 ore) – lo studente avrà la capacità di acquisire le seguenti abilità:
Cambridge English: Business Higher is taken all over the world by people who need to prove that they have a high level of English for business purposes. This is the certificate which can unlock your potential for success:
- in the international workplace
- with job applications
- when applying for promotion or transfers to overseas offices
- when applying to study business at undergraduate level.
Cambridge English: Business Higher is set at Level C1 – the second highest on the CEFR scale. C1 is the level of English required for demanding professional and academic settings.
Cambridge English: Business Higher shows employers you can:
- communicate eff ectively at managerial and professional level
- participate with confidence in workplace meetings and presentations
- express yourself with a high level of fluency
- react appropriately in different cultural and social situations.
If you have not yet entered the job market, it can be used to show universities and colleges that you can:
- follow any academic business course at university level
- carry out complex and challenging research.
Cambridge English: Business Higher demonstrates to employers that you have the drive and motivation to achieve an advanced level of Business English, and can use your skills to function effectively in most international business situations.